Friday, April 8, 2011

Free Internet Access??

I was given free internet access yesterday when I checked in at my favorite hotel here in KL. As I was typing, I wondered whether it truly free as now the rate is RM214 as compared to years back it was in the range of RM 180 - 190. Perhaps that's the price for the new upgraded LCD TV and also so called "free internet". I can't be bothered about having new or clearer TV as I'll be using the hotel to catch forty winks only. I need a fridge more to store my precious milk. Pretty frustrated when I was given a room with a malfunction fridge. I requested a new room and was given this more spacious room. Now, happy me is pumping while typing this entry.

That's the fridge, the LCD TV and the jug kettle.

Close-up my ice packs (in black pouch) and 2 bottles of fresh milk expressed late night yesterday. Missing my tiger cub a.k.a Noah. I bet he misses me too.

No comments: