Sunday, December 12, 2010

Papa & Son Birthday Celebration

This is a late entry but I just want to post it here for record purpose.

We celebrated Papa's **th Birthday and Joshua's 7th Birthday on the 27th November. Joshua's actual birthdate is 25th November just 2 days apart from hubby's birthday on the 27th.


It was just a small and close gathering of family members at our little house. I can see that our family is growing bigger now that our house seems pretty crowded with kids and siblings/in-laws. I originally planned the party theme to be pizza and spaghetti but dad also brought 2 chinese dishes which everyone gladly chomped as well. Despite the inpromptu planning, I'm glad the dishes turned out well and the kids were well behaved and co-operative while I was preparing and cooking. The birthday menu was Spaghetti Al-tonno (Tuna), Pumpkin Soup, fruit salad and cheezy-pizza from pizza hut.

Anyway, it was a fun gathering for the kids. They have to find the hidden pictures before they can get the cake.
Prior to the cake cutting, Joshua also did his first piano recital for the family members on a song London Bridge is Falling Down (DIL got it on his videocam, will paste the link here once I figure out how to upload the video).

Everyone is waiting anxiously for the cake, including the 2 cousins Ryan andTiti patiently waiting by the table for their share. The birthday cake was Strawberry Truffle Ice Cream cake. Yummy...
And finally before everyone goes home we had a family photo taking session. It was very hard to keep the kids stick to one place or put a straight face.

The end... (I wish to write more but I also have piles of reports & papers to write... tsk...tsk...)

2 comments:

Fely said...

Oh goodness me. I've just followed the link from Aunty J's comment box to here. I am guessing, you must be married to Alphonso. And Aunty J is Alphonso's sister??
What a small world!!!! Alphonso and I used to be housemates in Cheras a looooooooooooooong looooooooong time ago!!! This is great jejak kasih.
Anyway, hope you all had a lovely Christmas, great New Year's celebration and a bleated birthday wish to Alphonso and Joshua. (psssstt....i so know how old he is!! LOL!!!)
Great to have found you by the way. This blogging world is just simply full of surprises!!!

Mama UauaMomoi said...

Haha Fely... yes you found the missing link. It's nice to know you too. It's a small world indeed and hubby did mentioned to me that you were housemates. (pssst... and some old time story kunun he decline to share with me)

Well regards and warm wishes to you and family from us here.