Thursday, March 20, 2008

Little Moira's 1st Birthday (Part 2)

Our little Moira had another birthday celebration at the nursery on the 18 March 2008 afternoon. Unfortunately, when we (me & Joshua) arrive the other baby friends were having siesta except for 2 who had just had their lunch. So we had a few imports from the 1-2 year nursery class for the photo.

For the nursery celebration, I bought Chocolate Walnut Cake from Southern Cake Shop. I also manage to prepare pasta and few goodies in just one hour before I went to fetch Joshua from school. Phew... Luckily all turn out well (the cooking and the goodies) despite the rush.

Taa daa.. here's the result of my1 hour worth of work ...

Pasta in home-made sauce + 20 goodies bag + a cake
...ready to go to the nursery


** Note :- Don't count the bags in the photo... the rest are already packed.

And here are some of the photos of the day...









No comments: