Thursday, March 20, 2008

An Amateur work of art

I had my first attempt to make flower arrangement for Moira's Birthday recently using the crystal bowl I had from our wedding gift. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to shop for fresh flower from the market so I make do with the 2 bunches of flowers (mixed colours) I got from nearby sundry shop.

Initially, I wanted to do white and yellow but I didn't have enough colours, so I mix all three colours I have - white, yellow and purple. Then I ask Joshua to comment...

Me: Uaua... what do you think... lawa (pretty) kah?

Joshua: Hahaha.... bida... (soo... ugly) ooh mama...

Me: Why you laugh out so loud?

Joshua: Because it's really-really ugly....

Me: (pandai juga ni budak komen..../this kid really know how to comment...)
Ok... let me try change.... hmmm....

Fortunately, I had enough purple so I decided to use 2 colours only - white and purple. This time I got 3 thumbs up and Hi-Five from Uaua and hubby and also little Momoi... yay.

My 1st flower arrangment project...

Close -up look...

I lurrve the purple chrysantemum...
aren't they just lovely....


No comments: