Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mothering Duty "On Leave"

For the time being I'm on leave mothering duty to my 2 kids as I'm attending 3 days training at KL (29-31 Oct) and a meeting on the 1st Nov 2007. Not that I'm too elated about being away from home thus my duties at home but this tired mind and body is in dire need for vacation and a little rest.

Like what I saw in the movie last night "Something's gotta give" Jack Nicholson quoted "Sleeping is something I like to do alone"...and for me I like to add "uninterrupted". I had a good night sleep last night finally after ? (I couldn't even remember how long it has been since I had 6 hours of sleep).

Hubby and MIL have to take care of Uaua & Momoi until I return on Thursday, hope everything will be just fine. I even left my smelly T-Shirt for Momoi to smell in case she misses her mama.

I'm fortunate darling hubby willing to take care of the 2 little kids. Thanks so much darling... So 3 more days to go, hang on a bit. I know it's a huge task at home.

1 comment:

Aunty J said...

Don't worry your little ones will be alright :) Take advantage of your "Mothering Duty On Leave" mode! Have a good rest, work hard and don't forget to shop!! haha ;p

BTW, I did a post on Uaua yesterday hehe... check it out at http://jtuining.blogspot.com/2007/10/parking-is-for-cars-only.html