Friday, March 7, 2008

My GooGLe...

The past few days I've been pretty obsessed with calling my daughter Google. I didn't notice until yesterday when hubby mentioned "What's with Google... our daughter is not Google la"

It happened few days ago when we gave her flu medicine. In order for me to make the process easy, I start with praising her "good girl... take your medicine.... come on good girl... bla...bla.. good girl..." then only she will take her medicine willingly. At the end of every dose, she would clap her hands as if congratulating herself for a job well done. After a few days of doing the "good girl" thing, one day hubby said "good girl, good girl... lama-lama jadi google (after a while sounds like google)".

From then on... the word GOOGLE = MOIRA stuck on my brain. So now, Moira is also known as Google a.k.a Momoi.

"MY GOOGLE"
(good girl)

3 comments:

jppmom said...

oh she is good gurl...pandai makan ubat..my boy oso have to pujuk eat medicine..have to tell him "good boy" then only he eat..u think kids like that kah?

Agnes CF Lee said...

Good little "Google"..

Mama UauaMomoi said...

jppmom:
Yup I think kids kena puji-puji then only eat medicine... most of the time it works... other times when nothing works we have to wrestle them down.

agnes c:
:-)